At Saroha Law, we have extensive experience and success representing businesses of all sizes in commercial disputes, including:
- Insurance disputes
- Commercial litigation
- Creditors’ rights
- Business torts
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Commercial real estate litigation
- Banking litigation
- Intellectual property protection
- Franchise disputes
- Professional malpractice
- Director and officer liability claims
- Partnership and shareholder disputes
- Contract disputes
- Commercial lease disputes
- Residential landlord and tenant disputes
- Account collection
- Oppression remedy applications
- E-commerce litigation
- Employment disputes, including harassment and discrimination claims
- Appeals, including judicial review of regulatory agency decisions
We also acts for clients in personal actions, such as:
- Employee lawsuits, including wrongful dismissal
- Estate disputes
- Real estate litigation (including neighbour and boundary disputes)
- Slip-and-fall and other personal injury cases
At Saroha Law, we offer a complete range of corporate and commercial legal services delivered by a dynamic and experienced team. We apply our knowledge and skills to provide effective responses and innovative solutions to meet all our clients’ needs in a timely manner. We work with a wide range of clients, from small entrepreneurial firms to large private and public companies with local and international interests.
We have experience representing stakeholders such as buyers, sellers, borrowers, lenders, shareholders, takeover or acquisition targets, receivers, boards and committees, franchisors, distributors, partnerships and governments and government corporations.
We offer legal and strategic advice to our clients and structure, negotiate and implement all manner of business transactions on their behalf. We are skilled and experienced in several aspects of corporate and commercial law, including:
- Acquisitions and divestitures, including share and asset purchases and sales
- Business structuring – corporations, partnerships, business trusts
- Shareholder and partnership agreements, joint ventures and other strategic alliances
- Shareholder Disputes
- Private equity investments, venture capital and angel financings
- Project financing
- Supply, licensing, distribution and outsourcing arrangements and other commercial agreements
- Corporate recapitalizations, receiverships and turnarounds
- Public/private partnerships
- Corporate governance
- Competition matters
- International trade issues
- Stock option plans and executive compensation
If you are accused of a crime– you are undergoing one of the most stressful time of your life. You have fundamental rights under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. In addition to the right to be presumed innocent, you have a right to an effective lawyer. The qualifications, experience and approach of that lawyer are crucial factors to consider when looking for a professional to guide you through this stressful period. At Saroha Law, we will treat you with the highest standards of the legal profession and provide you with an honest, effective, and passionate representation.
Our practice areas in criminal law include:
- Sexual Assault, Domestic Assault, Assault and other Violent Crimes
- Homicide, Attempt Murder, Robbery and other Violent Crimes
- Impaired Driving, Over 80, Dangerous Driving and other Major Driving-related Offences
- Property Crimes, Possession of Stolen Property and Proceeds of Crime
- Fraud, Theft, Breach of Trust, and Financial Crimes
- Professional Disciplines
- Youth Court Cases
- Constitutional Applications
- Search Warrants
We have successfully represented numerous clients undergoing difficult and complex divorces and separations. If you require legal representation — either to deal with property issues arising from your divorce, or assist with child custody/access issues and/or child support or spousal support issues. We will provide you with effective legal representation while protecting and/or advancing your best interests.
Our Family Law Services:
At Saroha Law, we give personal attention to each and every aspect of the family law and divorce matters in an effort to better serve our clients. We have an extensive knowledge of the issues confronting you in this difficult time. We provide the following services to help families and individuals through this difficult time in their lives:
- Legal Separation
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Child Visitation Rights
- Property Division
- Alimony/Spousal Support
- Matters with CHILDREN’S AID SOCIETIES
In addition to providing excellent legal representation we offer our services in a less litigious and an extremely cost-effective manner. With us, you will never feel let down in any way.
When accused of professional misconduct, misrepresentation or fraud, individuals have a lot to lose. Their livelihood and reputation are at stake. An unsuccessful defence can seriously endanger their future employment prospects and earning ability.
Our office has considerable experience in representing professionals in criminal, civil and administrative proceedings. We have a broad range of experience in pursuing claims against professionals including doctors, dentists and lawyers. We are particularly experienced in defending dentists that have been sued or have disciplinary proceedings before the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario.
Facing a disciplinary investigation is difficult for any professional. It is a time of uncertainty pertaining to your current and future employment. You need highly knowledgeable and skilled lawyers who can develop a strong defence and minimize the harm to your professional life. Dr. Saroha’s significant trial experience is advantageous when arguing before an administrative tribunal, as we utilize oral and written advocacy skills gained through experience in court. As a result, our clients receive the most efficient and effective representation, aimed at preserving their license and reputation.
We know that buying or selling a home is an exciting, but sometimes overwhelming experience. At Saroha Law, we can help take care of the many details involved in buying or selling property.
We provide assistance for the following:
- Residential property
- Recreational property
- Rural property
- Commercial property
- Investment property
- Condos & Co-operatives
- Mortgages, financing and refinancing
Financing Arrangements include:
- Private financings
- Institutional mortgages
We work with institutional and private lenders in connection with mortgages, debentures, small business loans and other secured financing.